Wednesday, February 18, 2009

People I miss

Jennifer, your worship and your dancing.










Heather, Your Warmth, your intellect, your reading.
Lynsey, Hot chocolate and cakes around the table.














Sheba, your gentleness, your kindness, your friendship.




















Christy, I do not miss your grief, but I do miss your insanity, you see the world through different eyes and that sets you apart.





















Amber, your laugh, your company, your accent, to walk and talk, Honesty, living.

I can see these moments and I know they're past separated by time, distance.

I miss laughing with you when I am sad. I miss the love and company of others.Have I made mistakes or are these circumstances perfect, holding me in place. I dont know how to find friends like you again.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sorry the names and faces dont match up perfectly. I had some problems and gave up trying to sort it in the end.